We’re Willowcreek Counseling, a student centered counseling office located in the heart of Willowcreek Middle School. We pride ourselves on developing unique and professional solutions to the needs of individual students. Take a look around this site and let us know if we can be of assistance.
As A member of the Willowcreek Community, I will learn and succeed.
What we can help you achieve
Mental Health | Parenting | Behavioral Links | Family Counseling
Wasatch Mental Health
- Xcel Adolecent Autism – 801 226-5437 Provides social skills, emotional regulation skills and coping strategies for adolescents with an Autism Spectrum Disorder and teens with developmental delays.
- New Vista – 801 375-9226 Provides outpatient, day treatment and step-down services for male and female youth, ages 9 to 18 who have sexual behavior problems.
- Vantage Point – 801 373-2215 Provides 24 hour a day, 7 days a week crisis residential services for male and female youth ages 10 to 17 who are ungovernable, at risk of becoming runaways or experiencing serious parent-child conflicts.
Provo Canyon Behavioral Hospital – 801 852-2273
- Intensive Group Psychotherapy
- Psychoeducational Groups
- Skill-building Activities
- Evidenced Based Treatment:
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Why Try Program